People hire a coach for a number of reasons:
- They want something.
- A sales professional wants to increase her sales numbers!
- A single man wants to find his soul mate!
- An executive wants to grow the company and get more public kudos!
- A middle manager wants to find his dream career!
- A small business owner wants to take more vacations!
- An aging man wants to get back in shape!
- They can no longer settle for status quo and cannot stay where they are any longer.
- A sales professional can’t cover her bills each month, is dipping into her savings, and needs to make more money fast or she’ll end up losing everything!
- An individual who has debt problems
- A single man/woman who wants to find a partner
- An executive can’t get his team to take the initiative and his board of directors is breathing down his neck!
- A middle manager is bored with his job and can’t take another year doing this meaningless job!
- A small business owner works 80 hours a week and feels like a slave to her business!
- They feel stuck and want change.