Through a proven 5-step process, or what I call the 5 E’s:
- Step 1 is about establishing partnership, and it starts with the decision to enlist my help. We will have an open and honest conversation about needs and wants, ask and answer questions, seek and provide feedback. While we will get down and dirty in the experience of building out your goals and desires, know as well that this will be done in a safe and confidential environment.
- In step 2, we begin to explore and identify fears. What is FEAR? It is False Evidence that Appears Real. More often than not, our fears are based on previous experience but may no longer be true in the present. I will help identify these fears and work on them in order to get to the core of one’s dreams, desires and goals. Again, all this is done in a safe and controlled environment; I will hold your thoughts, feelings, desires and fears with utmost confidentiality.
- Once the goal is clear, it will be time for step 3: engineering the roadmap. We will work on how to achieve the goal, and put together the smaller steps and milestones needed to reach the desired destination. Potential hazards and hindrances will likewise be identified here.
- Step 4 is about engagement. Here is where the meat of the training, mentoring, and coaching will happen. This is the period when constant discussion will occur and feedback will be given. At this point, we will recognize and celebrate failures, because they are important markers in life that we will ensure to avoid in the future. Of course, this is also the point where we will revel in small successes and milestones.
- Step 5 is the end game. This is the point where the goals we identified from step 1 are finally achieved. But this is also where it is discovered that end game is not really the end at all, but rather the start of a renewed process of reaching new, higher, and more challenging goals.